Transport in Hull
- London & Manchester airports are best connected with trains, with services almost every hour
- The course Venue is 0.3 miles from the Railway Station (5 minute walk)
- There are 5 direct services from London, you can be here in 2.45 hours
- East Yorkshire roads are easy to navigate and generally congestion free
- The principal route into the city is the M62, stretching across Britain from Liverpool and intersecting with the north-south A1/M1 (London to Edinburgh) route
- For those wishing to drive from North, South or West: Access Hull Via the M62 then A63 follow signs for Hull City centre, at Myton gate roundabout take A1079 onto Ferensway, pass St Stephens Shopping centre, the hotel is on the left down Portland Place where you will find ample on-site parking available.
- Humberside International Airport is 20 miles from the course venue and links to all major International cities via KLM
- Manchester Airport, the 3rd busiest airport of UK, catered for 23 million passengers in 2015, and is most well connected airport for transportation – 107 miles
- Leeds-Bradford Airport – 73 miles
- East Midlands Airport – 100 miles
- Durham Tees Valley International Airport – 109 miles
- Birmingham Airport – 135 miles
- Robin Hood Airport, Doncaster – 52 miles
Please note that it is always best to pre book taxi transfers from the Humberside airport.